Thursday, November 27, 2014

Story: On The Run

ON THE RUN
By Tcheser

The doors to my establishment opened with a jingle that roused me from my daze. A customer I thought happily. Coming around the corner from the back office into the outer office which served and looked like a pawn shop I saw the customer. Now I'm not one to gawk but this woman was something else. The young woman was tall like a model, but not a waif like most were. Her hair was long and golden and her face as beautiful as a movie star's. She wore a rather sexy long black gown, which hugged her slim figure like a lover, with a long slit up her left thigh. Her long elegant legs were clad in sheer black silk stockings. Her jewelry was expensive but not ostentatious. She wore Gold earrings at her ear lobes, gold necklaces around her neck and gold bracelets around her slender wrists. Finally she was perched on extravagantly high stiletto black patent heels which gave her
beautiful calves and ass the perfect boost. Her plunging neckline revealed nicely firm and generous breasts.

I began to say hello and ask how I could help when she stopped me rather rudely with a hand gesture. She then said she knew I did more then run a pawn shop and she needed assistance in that department. She was right about that. I did run another business out of the store. In addition to acting as a pawnbroker I also helped people in trouble. I helped by making them disappear. I didn't let on right away that she was correct though. She could be a cop or worse after all.

I asked her how she found out about me. She replied that a friend of a friend of hers named Gina Dawson availed herself of my services to escape a vengeful ex-husband. Seeing as she could have only really heard about that from Gina I let down my guard a bit and invited her into the back office. She nodded and walked into the back like she owned the place. Shrugging I put the closed sign up and then hurried after her.


She had already taken a seat in an overstuffed Regency chair so I seated myself behind my desk. I then asked her what brought her to my establishment. Obviously put out by having to explain herself to a hireling she launched into her tail. Out of habit I mentally took notes. I didn't take physical notes as they could be damning.

As she began the tale seemed normal enough. She was having trouble with her husband and had to get away. Then she got into more depth and detail and my blood ran cold. She explained how her husband's family was out to get her for what they thought an unfair divorce settlement. She couldn't stay in the city any longer because she feared for her life and wanted me to set up a new life and identity for her elsewhere like she heard I did for Gina. I tried not to jump out of my chair and slap her.

The reason for my sudden change of mood was because she was lying to me. She wasn't some poor innocent victim like Gina. No she certainly wasn't. I knew this because I knew her husband, Michael. He was a very good friend of mine. I had heard just about everything she mentioned and more and not distorted by her lies. Her name was Felicia Dawson and the truth of the matter was that she had been sleeping around on Michael. When he found out he threatened divorce. Fearing that she would be out on the street she beat him to the punch and filed for divorce first. She and her devious scum lawyer even fabricated a history of abuse, a miscarriage caused by the abuse and tales of Michael’s drinking and womanizing. None of this was true and Michael's lawyer would have found fault with most of this and gotten it thrown out had he not been sleeping with Felicia at the time. Because of this Michael was saddled with a terrible alimony settlement and a ruined reputation. Because of this and because of the depression it brought on his business tanked and eventually he had to declare bankruptcy. Hundreds were put out of work. This led to further depression until Michael finally killed himself. That was why his family was after her.

I contained myself and after counting slowly to ten smiled and went about my business like nothing was wrong. I asked her what she had in mind. She told me she wanted to make sure Michael's family could never find her. She didn't mind leaving the U.S. as long as her quality of life didn't change. She actually had the gall to ask if I could set her up as a lesser noble in a foreign country like France or Belgium. I just chuckled good naturedly and told her I would find her a new life that would be a perfect fit for her.

I then handed her a questionnaire I always used to have her fill out. It had all the standard medical information questions and some of my own which I used to find an acceptable new identity for my clients. I told her she would have to follow my instructions without question if this was to work. She would have to change her appearance to the extent of having some surgery and be prepared to go where ever I decreed. I then told her my fee. $50,000 up front, in cash, non refundable. She barely batted an eye as she agreed. That was nothing to her. I knew and she knew it. I made an effort to appear pleased though and left her alone to fill out the forms. I told her I had some calls to make, which I did.

When I returned a few minutes later she was finished. I took the forms and scanned them quickly. I then told her in two hours to go to the address on a card I handed her. It was a doctor's office I used and was familiar with. She should bring everything she wants to take with her when she disappears and tie up any loose ends before coming. I also told her to bring all her id and personal documents. Pleased with herself she agreed and left.

I met her at the doctor's office two hours later. Doctor Mars was already there as well and had already gotten her prepped. She now lay propped up on the operating table with just a sheet over her for modesty. She was still very rude despite her predicament. She made all kinds of threats about lawsuits and retribution if this "quack" of a doctor screwed up. I just smiled and reassured her that everything would be fine. I then showed her pictures and documents about her new identity and life.

Her new life was going to be paradise I told her. I had found a perfect island in the Caribbean where she could hide. There she would stay in a very nice house right on the beach where she could wile away her day's water skiing, skin diving or just chasing younger men. Officially she would be a special entertainment consultant to a large resort on the island, but she would never have to do a day of work if she wished. She seemed moderately pleased with my work. Enough so that she dismissed me so she could get the minor cosmetic surgery over with.

That done I left and allowed the doctor to prepare the twilight gas that would put her under. I waited a few minutes before returning. When I came in dr. Mars signaled to me that she was out like a light and so we could speak freely. I thanked him again for working on such short notice. He didn't have to close up his veterinarian shop, but he did it because we were old friends and so had been Michael.

Shortly three more people came in. The first two big guys were Michael's brothers, George and Leo. The tough woman was his only sister, Amelia. I greeted them warmly and they thanked me for calling them and arranging all this. They couldn't wait to get revenge on the bitch that killed their brother. That said I introduced them to Dr. Mars who I told them could do just about anything their minds could think up to Felicia and was just waiting for the go ahead to do so.

Smiling for the first time in probably months they decided to make the procedure a game. They then decided amongst them who should go first. George it was determined as the eldest would get first crack. Stepping up to the table to look down at the now sedated and naked Felicia he rubbed his chin for a minute deciding. Then he turned to Dr. Mars and told him to do something about her pussy. She had used that to destroy his bother and she should get no more pleasure from it. Dr. Mars nodded and went to work.

He described what he was doing as he did it and we watched. First he spayed her to make sure she would never have children. Then he very deftly removed the jumble of nerve tissue that made up the clitoris. Without that she would never gain any stimulation except from insertion. And to make that more difficult if not impossible he sewed and sealed her labia and pussy flaps together. He left a small opening so her period could still escape, but no penis would ever fit up there. George was satisfied and went for a smoke.

Leo was next. He remarked that she was always a flirt and had even tried to seduce him at one point. He pinched her nipples and rubbed her tits as he spoke. He said she used those mounds like weapons and it was time she was disarmed. He told Dr. Mars to remove her breasts. The good doctor said that was certainly possible but wondered if perhaps ugly sagging breasts would be better. Leo was adamant though. He wanted her flat as possible. And nipple less as well. Like a really bad mastectomy. Understanding Dr. Mars began to cut.

He first made some incisions at the top of the breasts and then down the length of them. At the same time he removed the nipples and tossed them in the trash. Then after cutting away attaching tissue and flesh he scoops out both wonderful mounds of womanhood and sealed the skin back up after trimming the excess. It was gruesome but we all managed to hold our own. Our resentment and anger carried us through.

Amelia was the last to go. She knew what she wanted though and didn't need a moment to decide. She wanted the bitch's hair. Her crowning golden glory. The thick mane she tossed about when she teased men. She wanted all of that to be history. Dr. Mars could easily oblige her that. In fact he didn't see any reason she couldn't have the honors and handed a delighted Amelia an electric trimmer with no guard. Amelia then took Dr. Mar's position and slowly began trimming away Felicia's beautiful blonde hair. A couple minutes later her head was covered only by a ¼ inch of stubble. Dr. Mars made quick work of that with a straight razor though. To make it permanent he then used some medical grade hair remover. It wasn't on the market because it could easily cause irreversible hair depilation. He spread the noxious smelling brown liquid on her head wearing two pairs of gloves. That done Amelia then reminded him that she still had hair. Puzzled for only a moment he realized she meant her pubes. These he quickly shaved smooth and permanently depilated and at Amelia's urging did the same to Felicia's gorgeous eyebrows.

Felicia was now sexless, boobless and hairless, but we weren't done yet. Each of the family members still had a few more things they wished done to her. I as well added my two cents and Dr. Mars happily worked on her for another three hours. When he was done he examined her and was reasonably sure she would be fine. She would however need a least a week to recover from the surgeries. I told him that was no problem. I was pretty good with needles and had spent a summer working in a hospital. I would act as nursemaid to her for a week.

That settled we worked out a few more details and they all agreed to return in a week for her unveiling. I kept her pretty much sedated for that entire week. I allowed twilight for some time and made sure she didn't get any bedsores. They picked her exactly a week later. She was roused and undrugged but still so groggy she didn't know what was going on.

I didn't see her again until I visited the Dawson estate a few months later to see Amelia. I had just parked and walked in when I found her. She was quite a site. No longer the rich Felicia Dawson. She was now Lupe Menendez. A poor political refugee from Guatemala. She didn't look especially Latin American, but no one really looks at a maid anyway. Hunched over on her hands and knees cleaning the tile floor with a mob bucket and old rag I would say she looked more eastern European now. Her face was nearly unrecognizable. Her defined cheekbones were gone and her skin was in poor condition. Dr. Mars had also spread her nostrils and lengthened her nose while adding an unsightly bump to the bridge. She looked very odd and not the least bit appealing with her new witch nose, no eyebrows and an unsightly cheap brown wig. She was also no longer thin as I imagine depression had led her to eat. She filled out her large gray maids uniform to overflowing everywhere except in the chest where it was loose. She had a double chin, a pronounced belly and love handles and her once graceful ankles had become cankles which were stuffed in support hose and scruffy orthopedic shoes.

She was no longer the beautiful movie starlet look-alike. She was barely a woman and easily forgettable. When she saw and recognized him she quickly looked away in shame. We had really done a number on her, but then again she deserved it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderfull story, i love Felicia surgery ,she definetily deserve it. I would love to see her reaction when she got undrugged and saw herself fo the first time,what a shock it must have been.
Frlicia for me look a lot likr Scarlett Johansson don't know why.