Monday, August 19, 2013

Story: Tanning a Tanned Talia

Tanning a Tanned Talia
By Tcheser

Talia loved having a great tan. Although beautiful with a perfect body, gorgeous face, and long dark hair, she thought she looked healthier and even more attractive when she had a glorious bronze tan. Worried about the harmful effects of the sun however she did everything she could to maintain her gorgeous tanned skin without actually exposing herself to it. In search of the perfect sunless tan she tried; spray tanning booths, self tanning creams, UV tanning beds, and even holistic tanning. None of them gave her the tan that she was looking for however. They gave her either streaky uneven results, took too long or did so little she couldn’t see the point. What she really wanted was some miracle tanning pill she could just pop and be done with it.

When she saw the Apollo Tanning Tablets in an in-flight magazine Talia thought she had finally found the miracle for which she had been looking. It promised results in hours that lasted weeks. It seemed almost too good to be true, but even after reading the advertisement three times; she could find no hidden fine print or disclaimers.

Unfortunately her new husband, Dr. Paul Rodney, was less thrilled with her discovery. He was a doctor after all and didn’t approve of things that hadn’t been extensively tested and weren’t FDA approved. The claim that they worked as quickly as they did also led him to believe that they couldn’t be safe for continued use. “I don’t want you taking these tablets,” he finally told her straight out “They might have some side effects we don’t know about.”


Talia was not pleased by his reaction one bit. “Just because you have a little knowledge of medicine doesn’t mean you know every blasted thing under the sun!” she told him and determined to get the tan she wanted she went ahead and ordered the tablets behind his back.

Four agonizing weeks later a package from Apollo Products arrived. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Talia said as giddy as a schoolgirl. Then grabbing the package from the startled mailman she ran upstairs eager to try it out.

Tearing open the package she found it contained just a bottle of tablets and a small sheet of paper with instructions on their use. Skimming it quickly, Talia knew how to take a tablet after all, she looked for dosing directions. Down at the bottom she found them. The instructions said a healthy adult female between 100-150 pounds should take two tablets for a light tan and three tablets for a deep tan.

It being January now Talia felt she was intolerably pale as she hadn’t been in the sun much at all in months and in preparation for the arrival of her new wonder tanning drug she hadn’t bothered to use any of her other tanning solutions since she had ordered it. Because of this and the fact that she believed the creators of these tanning products didn’t really understand what a deep tan was, she decided to take not two or three of the tablets as directed, but instead to take five.

Swallowing the five tablets quickly she looked at her watch and wondered when she could expect results. It should only be a few hours according to what she had read. Deciding to stay busy while she waited, Talia made herself a double martini, did her daily workout in the gym, showered, tried on some new clothes which she thought would showcase the wonderful new tan she expected to soon have, and then settled down on the sofa in the media room to relax and watch TV. Strangely tired she was asleep before she knew it.

“What happened, sleeping beauty?” Talia wondered aloud when next she woke. Looking outside it still looked to be about midday so she hadn’t slept for long, but climbing off the sofa she found she was so stiff she felt like she had been asleep much longer.

Then Talia heard the noise again that must have awoken her. It was the doorbell. “God, who could that be?” she grumbled as she staggered to the door foggier than after a night out with the girls.

Opening the door just as the doorbell rang again; Talia squinted into the daylight and saw that her visitor was some old lady. “Can I help you?” she asked rather rudely.

Bristling at Talia’s tone, the old woman simply asked “Is this the home of Dr. Paul Rodney?”

“Yes, this is Paul’s house,” Talia confirmed “I’m his wife. Who are you?” Talia then asked as she looked the well dressed, poised and clearly well to do old woman over.

“I, am Mrs. Rodney, Paul’s mother,” The old woman rather sternly informed Talia as she gave her the queerest look “And you, my dear, though I don’t know who you are exactly, are certainly not my son’s wife!”

Quite taken aback by this Talia didn’t know quite what to say. What was Paul’s mother even doing there today? She wasn’t supposed to come until tomorrow when Paul would be there and he could properly introduce them. “What do you mean I’m not Paul’s wife?” Talia finally managed to ask as the older woman came inside and shut the door behind her.

“Well I may be old and not as sharp as I once was,” Mrs. Rodney told her as she removed her coat and scarf and hung them up “But I think I would remember my son telling me that he had married a woman of color.”

“Woman of color? What are you talking about-”Talia began to reply indignantly when she happened to turn to follow the woman into the house and saw herself in the hall mirror. “Oh my God! I’m black!” she cried her hands leaping to her face in shock. The skin that she had only hours before been complaining was fast becoming fish belly white was now so dark she could easily understand how, even with her features, Mrs. Rodney had mistaken her for an African woman.

“The tablets!” Talia gasped. She guessed they were much more potent than advertised or something. Paul was going to have a fit when he saw what she had done to herself and that she had ordered the tablets when he had very specifically told her not to. She was about to run upstairs to check the instructions again when Mrs. Rodney suddenly grabbed her by the arm.

“So who are you then?” Mrs. Rodney demanded as she pulled the still reeling Talia over and sat her down on the living room sofa next to her. “Are you a burglar here to steal my son’s collectibles and my daughter-in-law’s clothing and jewelry? A naughty maid who just couldn’t resist trying on the lady of the house’s things?” she asked as she picked at Talia’s designer outfit and the fancy jewelry she was wearing which must have seemed odd choices for anyone other than a burglar or naughty servant to be wearing around the house while home all alone.

“No, I’m not either of those things! I’m Paul’s wife, Talia, you lunatic!” Talia shouted and tried to stand back up. She was astonished and offended that this woman had just stepped into her home and was treating her like this, especially while she had more important things to worry about.

“I will not, these belong to my daughter-in-law, not you,” The woman who had much of Paul’s tall broad shouldered frame told her as easily kept Talia where she was “And I expect you to keep a civil tongue in my presence, missy. Now before I lose my patience, who are you?”

“Like I said, I’m Paul’s wife Talia,” she told the older woman who clearly didn’t believe her so she reluctantly added “I took some tanning tablets this morning that made me this color. I’m really white I swear and I’m really happily married to your son.”

“Do you really expect me to believe that? I’ve never heard such a ludicrous story. Magical tanning pills indeed!” Mrs. Rodney laughed.

“Not magical, just really really effective,” Talia pleaded “Please, come upstairs with me and I’ll show them to you.”

“Very well, but when we’re through playing out this little charade, I’m going to expect some real answers and if I don’t receive them it will go very hard on you indeed,” Mrs. Rodney sternly informed Talia and despite herself she felt a fear she hadn’t felt since she was a child. Somehow between being seen as someone other than herself, being accused of wrongdoing, meeting her mother-in-law in such a humiliating manner, she had lost all control of the situation and just wanted to escape it as unscathed as possible.

When they arrived upstairs and entered Talia’s bedroom where she had left the package, she found to her dismay however, that finding what she was looking for would be easier said than done. While trying on clothes she had gotten a lot of things out of her closet and dresser and now the room was a total mess. “It’s here just give me a minute to find it,” she told her mother-in-law who just shook her head in disapproval. Unfortunately it proved too elusive for her. She thought it had been on the bed, but now she wasn’t even sure, maybe she had moved it.

“That’s enough of that, missy,” Mrs. Rodney finally said after she had been looking for several minutes “If it was here and this wasn’t all a silly ruse you would have found it by now.”

“But it is here somewhere, and I’m telling you the truth, I swear!” Talia pleaded as Mrs. Rodney again took her by the arm and sat her down next to her on the bed.

“No more of that,” Mrs. Rodney said hushing Talia. “You’ve obstinately refused to tell me who you really and what you are really doing here and wasted my time in this foolish search. I told you it would go hard on you if we didn’t find what you were looking for and I always keep my word.” And with that she pulled Talia over her lap and began spanking the younger woman across the seat of her skirt in a strong well practiced manner.

Whap! Whap! Whap!

Not having been spanked since she was a little girl Talia was overwhelmed at first and didn’t know what to say or do. As the spanking continued though she soon began to really feel it and her reactions came almost involuntarily.

“Stop it! That hurts!” she cried and tried ineffectually to block her spanker’s hand with her own.

“It’s supposed to hurt you naughty little hooligan.” Mrs. Rodney told her and redoubled her efforts on Talia’s lightly clad bottom.

Whap! Whap! Whap!

“Please, everything I told you is true. What more can I say?” Talia squirmed and kicked as the spanks continued to rain down.

“You can tell me the real truth,” Mrs. Rodney replied coldly “I don’t appreciate being lied to.”

Whap! Whap! Whap!

“But I did already, I am Paul’s wife, I took too many tanning tablets or something, I’m not really black…” Talia tried once more to make the woman believe her, but it wasn’t working.

“That’s it,” Mrs. Rodney declared “If you won’t tell me the truth than these are going to have to come down.” Then to Talia’s great consternation the older woman threw the younger woman’s flirty little skirt up and pulled her skimpy panties down to her knees baring her now deeply tanned bottom which was by now quickly reddening.

“Wait, don’t!” Talia screamed but Mrs. Rodney wasn’t listening. She brought her hand down hard on Talia’s now bare bottom with a long series of resounding smacks that sent pain shooting through her tight little tanned body making her next scream a silent one as she struggled to gather her breath between swats.

“Are you going to tell me what is really going on now?” Mrs. Rodney then asked.

“Yes, please, I’ll tell you whatever you want, just stop spanking me!” Talia shouted back in agitation, kicking her feet like mad, her poor bottom feeling like it had been stung by a swarm of angry bees.

“Alright then, my dear, why are you truly here?” Talia’s mother-in-law inquired punctuating each word with another hard smack across her already harassed bottom.

Thinking quickly Talia blurted out “I’m the maid, just as you said, the lady of the house has such nice stuff, I just had to try it on.”

“I see, so you truly are just a naughty, disrespectful, rather stupid maid?” Mrs. Rodney asked again punctuated her speech with hard smacks and clearly enjoying finally making Talia admit what she had suspected from the start.

“Yes, I’m just a naughty, disrespectful, stupid, maid,” Talia replied sensing that her mother-in-law wanted to hear her say it herself.

“Very well then,” Mrs. Rodney replied releasing her iron grip from around Talia and letting her up “I’m glad we have that cleared up and seeing as you aren’t a burglar I believe I shall allow my son, who should be home soon, to deal with you.”

Talia was quite confused “But he isn’t do home until tomorrow… Saturday…”

“Today is Saturday you silly girl,” Mrs. Rodney then told her as she removed all of Talia’s jewelry and clothes, citing the fact that they weren’t hers after all, and then led her downstairs to a corner of the living room, where she was to stand naked with her bright red bottom on display until Paul arrived to deal with her behavior.

Standing in the corner waiting for Paul to arrive, Talia had a lot to think about. Had she really slept an entire day away? Had her mother-in-law really mistaken her for a naughty black maid and spanked her until she admitted it? How was Paul going to react when he found out she had taken the tablets he told her not to take? And was her bottom ever going to stop burning?

1 comment:

Sean McQuinn said...

Haha well I'm sure the mother in law will be shocked when she finds out she was telling the truth. Even if she gets disciplined again by her husband.