Monday, December 23, 2013

Story: Asking For It

ASKING FOR IT

By Tcheser


It was a fine Augusta morning and the fairways looked breathtaking. Jim took a moment to suck it all in. He loved playing golf. It was his one passion. Sure his handicap hadn’t improved in years, but he was still one of his clubs best and he was fine with where he was. He didn’t play to be the best. He played for pure love of the game.

He was just readying to tee off when someone yelled into his backswing forcing him to hook his drive severely. The golf ball landed in the woods fifty yards to his right. Turning in irritation he was ready to pop the dumb bloke who had done that. He paused though when he saw who it was.

It was Angelina March. The best female golfer in the club and its newest member. She was wealthy from inherited and married money and used her free time it seemed to golf and grind her opponents into the dirt. She wasn’t well liked at the club, but she was adored. She was breathtaking after all. She wasn’t a year over thirty and had the body of a well toned college student. Her long tan body was perfect with high mouthwatering breasts, a narrow waist and a delectable rump. Her face was model perfect with a straight nose, alluring blue eyes and a pouty little mouth. Blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders from beneath her pink visor. Only a thin sleeveless white golf shirt, short pink skirt and her golf spikes and socks kept her modestly dressed.

“I said, what are you doing?” Angelina apparently repeated herself impudently.

“Teeing off, what does it look like?” Jim replied with irritation. “Didn’t you see me driving, you made me hook-“

“Whatever, listen…Jack isn’t it…I have the 10 o’clock tee off slot” she announced arrogantly.

“It’s Jim actually and what did you say? You have the 10 o’clock tee off?”

“That’s right”

“I don’t think so, I always have the ten o’clock, and I have it because I sign up a month in advance.”

“Not this time, I’m afraid.” She showed him a copy of the tee off signup sheet. Her name was marked for 10 o’clock, Jim’s wasn’t on the list. “You’ll have to wait.” she replied coldly as she pulled on her white golfing gloves. Jim could see her caddy making his way to the tee off. Jim carried his own bag, he felt it was good exercise. When she arrived Angelina rather rudely pushed her caddie away as she chose a driver and went to tee off. As she passed Jim though he stopped her with his club.

“Wait a second missy, I don’t know how you managed that…although I have my ideas…” Jim suggested for which Angelina stared at him coldly and more or less confirmed his suspicions that she had traded favors for the slot “But I know I have this spot. I sign up on the first before anyone else, before you were even a member”

“So, what are you suggesting?” Angelina asked arrogantly.

“I’m suggesting that one of us is in the wrong obviously.” Jim answered.

“And?”

“And to settle this I say we play a round of golf right now. If you win you get the slot for today and whenever you want it.”

“Is that all? I can get that anyway!” Angelina replied flippantly.

“What else do you suggest then madam?” Jim stopped blocking her way and stood waiting for her reply.

“How about this stud, if I win I get the slot and you kiss my ass in front of the club?” she offered with malice.

“Fine, but if I win I get the slot and I spank your arrogant ass in front of the club” Jim counter offered. He could see Angelina visibly shrink from that, but she wouldn’t let on that he had rattled her.

“Spanked? What are you a pervert?” she asked.

“No. Not at all. It just seems fitting for a brat like you.” Jim countered.

“Whatever. I’m in. Now who keeps score?” Angelina inquired.

“Normally we would keep our own scores as gentlemen, but in this case I suggest your caddy keep score, she knows all the club rules we play by, right…Suzie is it?” Jim turned to the young caddy.

“Yes, sir, I know all the club rules I can keep score” she said brightly.

“Deal, I’ll tee off first” Angelina haughtily agreed to the bargain without shaking Jim’s hand. She just walked over to the driving tee and set up. Jim shook his head in amazement. This wasn’t what he had planned on doing this morning, but now he saw it had to be done. She needed to be beaten, both figuratively and literally.

Things progressed from there. Angelina was as good as her reputation. She was a great golfer and a rude bitch on the fairway. After the 9th hole she was leading by five. She made numerous cutting remarks about Jim’s play and how this was one of the easiest matches she had ever had. Jim didn’t seem worried though and just played the game. This irritated Angelina even more. After that she made a point of ribbing and trying to get under Jim’s skin when ever she could.

“I’m going to wipe the green with you” she said snidely.

“Maybe. Maybe.” Jim mused.

“Definitely.” She swaggered about. “I’m so sure about it I’m willing to sweeten out wager”

“How so?” Jim inquired as he washed his ball.

“You bother me so if I win…you leave the club” Angelina smirked. She was daring him to accept the challenge. She didn’t think he had the balls.

“Okay…and if I win, I spank that ass of yours bare” Jim decided after a moment.

“Bare?” Angelina inquired.

“Yes, Bare. I get those fancy clothes of yours and you get your bare ass spanked” Jim clarified.

“Deal” Angelina spat.

All that energy spent trying to get to Jim seemed to hurt her though. By the eighteenth hole she was only leading by two strokes. She teed off first of course and was belittling Jim the whole time. Jim couldn’t help but smile a bit when she sliced it pretty bad. Jim then teed off and did only marginally better. He still had a bit of a hook at times and it reared its ugly head on the eighteenth. He didn’t let it get him down though and even tried to make light of it.

“Looks like we both need to pay more attention” he said.

“Bite me” was Angelina’s only reply as she stormed over to the left of the green to find her ball while Jim went to the right. Jim located his ball first and found it in a very bad place. All roots and bushes. It took him three strokes to get it back on the green. Then another two to get it in the hole. It looked pretty bad for him at that point. Even if Angelina took as many strokes as he did she would still win by two. All seemed lost, but he stayed upbeat. It was only a game after all.

Angelina seemed to be quite lucky though. She had been having a hard time finding her ball and had finally recruited Suzie to help her. No sooner it seemed then Suzie left to look though Angelina found her ball. It wasn’t in the rough at all. It was just in the shade on the fairway. From that spot she was able to make the hole in just two stokes compared to Jim’s five.

“Looks like I won. By five no less.” Angelina said after retrieving her ball. “You lose”

“I suppose so. Excellent match” Jim said extending his hand.

Angelina ignored it. “You know the conditions of the bet. I expect you to honor them” she seemed to think Jim had a problem with honor.

“Of course-“Jim began dejectedly but was cut off as Suzie suddenly came running up.

“Here’s your ball Maam” she said extending a hand that held a shining white golf ball.

“I found my ball, Thank you, Suzie” Angelina began to usher away the caddie when Jim stopped her and took the ball.

“This is a Titulus 4. You began play with a Titulus 4, Angelina, and you didn’t lose any balls.” Jim confirmed his suspicions. “You must have switched the balls when you had a bad lie in the rough.”

“I did no such thing-“Angelina blurted.

“All the evidence says you did” Jim held up her ball. “Suzie?”

“Yes, Sir. By club rules Ms. March is disqualified. You are the winner sir.” Suzie announced.

“Whatever” Angelina said and stormed off.

Suzie smiled and Jim smiled back.

Jim caught up with Angelina at the clubhouse. From the looks of it she was getting ready to leave. She had showered and changed into a nice dress and heels. It appeared she was on her way to her car when Jim stopped her.

“I think we have unfinished business Missy!” he said as he took her by the elbow.

“You can’t be serious?” she bitterly rebuked him. Jim however was having none of it.

“In fact I am serious. Now come on” he said as he half pulled half led her back down the hallway and into the club bar and restaurant. Here was where just about all the golfers met after there matches and before their matches and when they just wanted to hang out. It being near lunch time there was a good crowd of club members.

Angelina tried to get away when she saw how many people were there. Jim held her firm though. Seeing she wasn’t going to be able to escape Jim’s grasp or argue her way out of her predicament Angelina suddenly changed tactics. “Please, don’t do this, Jim. Not in front of all of them!” she pleaded.

“Hey, you started this and you would have had me out of the club entirely if you won. And you even tried to cheat. The least you can do is take your licks and honor our agreement.” Jim was adamant.

“Why should I?” Angelina tried to act indignant.

“Well for one thing it’s the decent thing to do, and for another if you don’t I’ll tell everyone what you did out there. No one will want to play with you again and I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re refused entry in the club cup. Suzie will back up everything I say” Jim explained and motioned to Suzie who was having a soda at the bar. Jim had told her to meet him there.

“Uggghh…Fine, Whatever…” Angelina finally agreed.

“Good. You need this” Jim said to her softly before he rang the triangle over the bar and got everyone’s attention. “Excuse me everyone” he began “I have something to announce and something for you to witness. Earlier Ms. March and I played a round of golf. Wagers were made and she lost. The details will be forthcoming, but for now just let me say that per our agreement she is to receive a spanking before all of you.”

At that point there was a loud round of clapping, hooting and words of encouragement and congratulations. Everyone it seemed thought she had it coming and was eager to witness the aforementioned spanking.

“I just need a chair” Jim requested and was soon brought a number of seats. He accepted a chair from the stocky bartender Jorge and sat down. He then began to pull Angelina over to him for the main event.

“No…no Jim I can’t” she pleaded.

“Of course you can” Jim countered and pulled her closer. “You lost the bet, now you have to pay up.”

“No, Jim…I can’t. I’m not dressed for this…I never thought you really would…” Angelina tried to explain that she wasn’t wearing any underwear. Jim caught her drift and nodded understandingly, but still insisted. Then to her dismay someone pushed her from behind and she found herself pulled over Jim’s lap. She tried to get away, but she could get no leverage in this position and Jim held her firmly.

Then to a chant of “Spank her. Spank her.” Jim began to rhythmically land well placed blows to Angelina’s upturned posterior. It was everything he imagined it would be. Rounded nicely but firm to the touch. Spanking the arrogant bitch was even more fun then beating her at golf he quickly found out.

Angelina enjoyed the experience much less then Jim however. He was quite strong and the spankings quickly went from stinging to scorching for the novice spankee. She struggled for all she was worth. Her legs kicked wildly and she lost both her heels. She yelled and cursed fro him to stop and she rained blows on his legs but he didn’t stop. If anything he intensified the strength and frequency of his blows.

The crowd counted aloud the spankings she received. From one to twenty to fifty. Angelina couldn’t believe Jim had taken it this far and vowed to get him back. That however wasn’t the reaction Jim wanted to hear.

“Looks like someone has not yet learned her lesson” he announced to the crowd which booed loudly “So I guess this must continue on her bare ass” Jim finished as he began to raise Angelina skirt. Angelina fought though and raising her dress over her rump proved very difficult. Laughing at her ultimately futile attempts to save herself from embarrassment Jim called upon Suzie to hold Angelina hands out in front of her. Suzie was delighted to help. She sat beside Jim, braced herself and took Angelina’s hands in her own effectively making Angelina helpless.

This done it was easy for Jim to pull the skirt up over her ass exposing it. That’s when he and everyone else saw why Angelina had been so reluctant. She was indeed wearing no underwear. Her pink bottom was as bare as could be and those to Jim’s left could easily make out her glistening cunt as she was clean shaven. She was still getting what she deserved though Jim decided. So much so in fact that when he found her dress would keep slipping back down and possibly inhibit his spanking of Angelina he had Suzie just remove it entirely. Angelina moaned pitifully when Suzie did this and she saw her expensive dress passed around the crowd and ultimately torn apart. Now her bare breasts were exposed in all their glory along with her bare ass. The few women there loudly commented about how only a hussy would go around without any underwear in such a short tight dress.

Then came the rest of the spankings. Jim despite having played a round of golf and then subduing and giving Angelina fifty swats already was still in fine form. He spanked hard and rapidly. He alternated cheeks and made sure to get the delicate area just beneath the cheeks on the upper thighs. Without even the thin protection of her dress on an already warmed and reddened behind Angelina was in agony. In short order her curses and threats turned to mewing and then to crying. The crowd burst out with another round of cheers when she first let out the wail that preceded the tears.

“Please stop!” she begged Jim.

“Have you learned anything?” he asked as he continued to spank her.

“I…I…” Angelina fought with herself. On one hand she had learned not to mess with Jim, make foolish bets or try to throw her weight around, but on the other she didn’t want to let Jim know he had bested her in anything besides the golf match. That would mean she had been wrong on at least two counts.

Jim just continued to spank her as she considered what to say. Strongly and steadily. Very soon it became clear to Angelina that he could outlast her. It already felt as if her poor ass must be totally raw. Every further spanking inflamed an area that already felt like it was full of red hot needles. Her crying had reached a point that it had ruined her makeup and the mess of mascara and tears mingled freely with the snot from her nose and dripped on the club carpet. She just couldn’t take anymore.

“I’m sorry” she finally burst out. “I’m sorry”

“Sorry for what Angelina?” Jim paused in his spanking to hear what she had to say.

“I’m sorry for…trying to cheat you… I’m sorry for my behavior…I’m sorry for being a bitch. It won’t ever happen again!” She wailed.

Jim looked in her tear filled eyes and reasoned she had had enough. “Okay, everybody. That’s that.” There were a few boos but mostly there was laughter and agreement. Two guys helped the very sweaty, very red Angelina off Jim’s lap. She stood very unsteadily on her feet.

Jim was about to ask two of the women to help Angelina get cleaned up when she fell against him and said she wanted him to help. He wasn’t sure why but he imagined it was because she didn’t want anyone else besides Jim to see her as she was now. Not completely logical of course as everyone had just seen her spanked in the nude until she bawled like a baby, but Jim agreed and led her out of the bar.

They went to a quiet restroom and locked the door behind them. Angelina seemed somewhat shell shocked so Jim helped her up on the counter next to the sink and used a wash cloth to clean her face. She still looked very puffy and was very sweaty and disoriented so Jim suggested a shower. Angelina however didn’t agree that this was best.

“I’m so sorry Jim. I’ve acted horribly.” She admitted.

“Yes you have” Jim agreed with a smile. “But you took what was coming to you so we’re OK in my book.”

“No.” Angelina shook her head “I used you. I wanted to be spanked. I needed it. I’ve done a lot of things I’m not proud of and have needed it for a long time. When I saw you I thought you might be the one who would finally give me what I needed.”

Jim laughed a bit. Angelina couldn’t see what was so funny. “Why are you laughing?” she asked. “I’m serious”

“I know you are.” Jim explained calmly with a big smile on his face. “I just find it funny that you thought you had to act like that to get me to spank you. All you had to do was ask.”

“Really?” Angelina gazed at Jim like a knight in shiny armor. Her hero.

“Absolutely. In fact, from now on I think you better come directly to me whenever you’ve been bad so I can discipline you properly. Letting all this angst and frustration well up inside you isn’t healthy”

“You would do that for me?” Angelina asked with fresh tears in her eyes.

“I’d been my pleasure.” Jim replied in all honesty.

No comments: