Sunday, June 3, 2018

Story: Twenty Years Younger

Twenty Years Younger

By Blurmy
And Tcheser

It was a Sunday afternoon and the cougar, Donna Valens, was relaxing, basking in post orgasmic glow. She had just demanded and had received sexual gratification from the much younger Keegan whom she kept around more for this purpose then for his aptitude as a butler. Some would call him a gold digger, others might have called him a boy toy, regardless Keegan wasn't with Donna for her kindheartedness and cheery disposition.

"That was fantastic Keegan, you really know how to push my buttons" purred Donna as she sipped from the expensive imported bottled water she insisted he stock the refrigerator. As usual she was dressed to the nines even for sex and wore a beautiful silky peignoir featuring a floral lace bodice rich in detail and complete with a built in bra to support her bountiful breasts.

"Well I aim to please" replied Keegan as he took a seat back on the bed after retrieving said water. He was in great physical condition, perfect dark curly hair, six pack abs and an ass you could bounce a quarter off, but then again that was expected of him, he knew that should he let his appearance slip just a little then Donna would be on to the next in a long line of "Keegans."

"I take it that you enjoyed yourself as well?"

Keegan knew better than to tell the truth, that he'd had many better lays than Donna, he knew his role of course. Despite Donna having had spent spent a vast amount of her fortune on Botox injections, chemical peels and plastic surgery which helped the 53-year-old keep up the visage of a woman in her thirties, complacency and a self-centred nature had made Donna a lazy lover. So he lied.

"I always enjoy myself with you, "I've never been with a woman with so much energy and..."

"If you think I'm good now you would be amazed at my prowess in my younger days," Donna interrupted.

Keegan knew this was a time where he had to choose his next words carefully. Between her enhancements, rigorous exercise regime, days at spas and salons, all to ensure that she looked as young as possible, and her work as CEO of her own makeup company, it was a wonder that had any free time at all, her fondness for kept men was a necessity in her eyes and there were many lining up for a chance to be Donna Valens' next plaything.

"I'm sure it was an experience," offered up Keegan.

"An experience?! Oh Keegan darling I would've rocked your world! I don't think you'd have been able to keep up if I were to be frank."

"I don't doubt it" replied Keegan as he served her a platter of fresh fruit.

"Oh what I wouldn't give to relive my youth" she sighed "We had some crazy times you know"

"I'd love to hear about them" said Keegan, hoping to appease his mistress.

"Not now baby, I need you to make sure my dry cleaning is collected and rearrange my tennis lesson for 4pm. I need to look into hiring a replacement for Angela."

"Angela your assistant?"

"How many other Angela's do you know? Yes, Angela my assistant, she's getting a little too big for her britches, I want her gone, but I don't want anything at the office neglected so I need to arrange for her to interview for her replacement before I fire her. Of course I won't tell her that's who she's hiring!"

With that Keegan left Donna to her fruit and got on with his chores, but something she had said struck a chord with him.



It was several days later when Keegan struck up conversation with Donna about what she had said about wishing to be younger.

"You know I've been thinking about something you said the other day and I think I might have a way for you to do it" he said as he perched on a sun lounger next to Donna.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, obviously perturbed at being interrupted while she sipped her 3rd martini of the afternoon.

"When you said you'd like to relive your youth."

"Ha" scoffed Donna "I don't know if you've noticed but I've spent a great deal of money trying to turn back time, just looking the part isn't the same I'm afraid"

"But what if I told you I knew someone who could do that, make you physically younger that is?"

This piqued Donna's interest.

"And where would you know someone like that snookums? The supermarket?" she asked mockingly

"Well I was studying chemistry before you chose me to be your latest plaything"

"Are you complaining?"

"No, of course not. But I still have old college friends, some of whom have gone on to big things. My friend Daniel for example, has been making waves with his genetics research"

Donna lowered her sunglasses, suddenly taking Keegan a lot more seriously.

"Go on."

"Well he believes he has found a way to reverse the aging process, it's quite fascinating actually, he does it by..."

"I don't care how he does it" interrupted Donna "Does it work?!"

"Well he hasn't tested it on humans yet, there's a lot of red tape to get through...."

"Don't lecture me on red tape boy, I have my ways of getting around damned bureaucracy. Does it work?"

"He told me he's managed to take an adult chimp down in age significantly"

"Interesting, arrange a meeting with this Daniel for me, I'm sure I can help him with his problems in the business world.... for a price of course"

"Of course Donna, I'll get on it right away" replied Keegan, turning away and unable to keep the smile from his lips.



Not one week later it was a done deal. No eyebrows were raised when Valens cosmetics signed a certain geneticist to a six-figure contract in order to scoop up the copyrights to his revolutionary, rejuvenating procedures. They had many scientists under contract so it didn't stand out. Of course, there was a catch to Daniel's large pay check.

Donna was to become the very first human test subject for what he dubbed "The Chair". To look at the contraption you'd be quite worried about what exactly it did, for the start it looked like a dentist's chair – only with an inordinate amount of attachments and machinery attached to it.

Daniel had gone over all the little details of about what was to happen to her in the chair and now Donna stood naked in his lab, ready to undergo her procedure.

"Now remember, this might feel a little weird" stated Daniel as he shot Donna up with a sedative "you have nothing to worry about, you're in great hands"

"I had better be young man" replied Donna as she took a seat in the device "or it'll be your balls, trust me"

"Oh I have no doubt" shouted Daniel as the contraption sealed around her. Before long Donna was unconscious and surrounded by Daniel's chemical compound.



"She looks so peaceful" stated Keegan as he peered through the window on the face mask part of the machine, not long having arrived at Daniel's lab.

"Oh yeah, no doubt. Right now, she'll be lost in a blissful dream while all the science happens around her, remolding her body to the specifications agreed" remarked Daniel while tapping at a display.

"I don't know if I can ever thank you enough for this bro" laughed Keegan as he checked out the specifications he had given Daniel, ones that didn't quite match the ones agreed with Donna.

"Thank me enough?! Dude, I am made for life, even if this bitch fires me when she gets out of here, I am minted!"

"Oh I don't think you have anything to worry about there," replied Keegan "What do you say to a couple of beers to celebrate?"



Four days later Keegan was back at Daniel's lab as instructed by Donna to pick her up. In reality there was no way he'd be anywhere else, ready for Donna's emergence.

Daniel and Keegan stood and watched as the seal on the device was broken and an abundance of waste compound sluiced into the tank below. An electric shock prompted Donna to expel any of the compound that had been residing inside her during the procedure. Daniel's aides assisted her as she coughed and spluttered, gasping for air. Eventually she calmed down and was able to compose herself.

"I feel like I've been hit by a truck," she managed to squeak out.

"That's to be expected Donna, don't forget, we've turned back the clock 20 years over the course of four days, your body has been through a lot, it'll take a little while but before long you'll be feeling as good as new!"

"I sound different," was the next thing to come out of her mouth.

"Naturally" replied Daniel casually "my compound has reversed 20 years of smoking and drinking and the damage it did to your vocal chords, I'm very pleased with the results, you don't sound a day over eighteen"

"And why is my vision all blurry?"

"Well I did warn you that the compound would remove any surgical enhancements that you may have, that goes for your Lasik as well as your ahem cosmetic enhancements. You'll find your implants are no longer in place and all the work done on your face has been erased, you look just like you did at eighteen"

At this Donna became visibly flustered.

"Why do you keep saying eighteen?!" She asked as she tried to get up

"Take it easy Ms Valens," interjected Daniel "It'll be a while before you're ready to walk but I can grab a mirror for you to admire the new young you if you'd like?"

Donna was beginning to get anxious as the lab assistants helped her to stand and Daniel angled a mirror for her to see.

"Oh and try these glasses, I believe they're your prescription," smirked Daniel as a pair of glasses with black plastic frames were perched on Donna's nose.

Keegan could barely contain his happiness at the expression of horror on Donna's face. As she had feared she was staring back at her eighteen-year-old body.

"What the fuck have you done to me?!" She yelled at Daniel

"I don't understand what the problem is" replied Daniel, favoring her with a confused look to keep up the charade, "my compound has successfully rejuvenated your body to look as you were at eighteen years old, twenty years younger, as agreed. However, it does look like you were a bit of a late bloomer"

"No fucking shit," raged Donna "The problem is, I didn't want to be fucking eighteen again, I wanted to be twenty-five, where did you come up with eighteen from?!"

"Well your company bio say's that you're thirty-eight so we took it from that when you neglected to fill out the bio section on the paperwork..."

"I'm forty-five you fucking imbecile"

"Well you were..."

"You'll be hearing from my attorney in the morning boy, I warned you not to fuck with me! Keegan! Take me home!"

A swift change of clothes and they were off, but not before Keegan gave Daniel a wink and a thumb's up.



Donna spent the evening alone in her bedroom, sobbing while looking at herself in the mirror. Daniel was right when he had mentioned her being a late bloomer, her first cosmetic enhancement had been to increase her bust and now she stood there sporting barely an A-cup. She peered through her tears at her shapeless behind and lack of hips, "Delicate Donna" was the name she'd been bestowed by the boys when she was younger because she was so tiny, a fact that was now all too apparent as the procedure had robbed her of four inches of height, leaving her at five feet even.

Her body wasn't the only part of her to take a hit. Her long expensively manicured nails were now short and colorless, her beautifully and artfully arranged head of frosted blond hair was now the blah dirty blond it had been growing up and the tan she had spent countless hours maintaining was totally gone leaving her pale and soft. And if all that wasn't bad enough, In addition to now having to wear glasses because her expensive Lasik procedure had been reversed, her teeth were also now the slightly jumbled mess they had been in high school which had required she have braces until she was 22.

If there was a positive to take away from the experience it was that she did in fact look just as youthful as Daniel had said, not that you could tell through the tears.

Keegan for his part did as he was told that night, leaving Donna to her misery, leaving meals outside her door that went uneaten. He'd leave her be tonight, looking forward to what the morning would bring.



"What the hell am I going to do Keegan? No one will believe I'm who I say I am, I look like a damn child for fuck's sake"?" Donna said slamming her fist on the breakfast bar. Try as she might to keep up her authoritative image, it was hard for Keegan to take his diminutive boss seriously now.

She was so tiny and cute now. And as she was so much smaller none of her fancy designer clothing fit her anymore. When she left the lab she had been forced to do so in a simple terry cloth bath robe and the only thing in her wardrobe, that she could find to replace it with that even remotely fit, was a Chanel sweatsuit which she had accidently purchased in the wrong size. Despite that blunder it was still too large for her though and she had to roll up the sleeves and legs. Her huge collection of shoes was almost a total loss. Her feet were smaller than they used to be and she found walking in heels two sizes too large to be completely unworkable which was why she had paired the purple sweatsuit with one of her only pairs of sneakers which happened to be bright pink.

"Now it isn't that bad," Keegan lied, "There has to be a way out of this."

"It's hopeless." sulked Donna.

After a stony silence Keegan piped up "I think I might have an idea."

"Didn't one of your ideas get me into this mess to begin with?"

"Yes, I know but I'm thinking you need access to lawyers to get back at Daniel, correct?"

"Yes"

"And you won't get that looking like...."

"Yes I know!"

"Well doesn't your assistant have access to your lawyers? What's her name?"

"Angela! Yes! You beautiful man, get her over here immediately!"

"Of course" smiled Keegan, the pieces of his puzzle falling seamlessly into place.



An afternoon of tears and hugs later and an action plan was set in place. Angela would announce that Donna was taking an extended leave of absence to pursue some outside interests. In her stead, faithful old Angela would be appointed acting CEO until further notice, making her priority the lawsuits regarding Daniel and his "botched" experiment.

In order to quash any questions about the young girl now residing at Donna's mansion it was decided that Donna would now go by Dede Valens, the younger cousin of Donna who was staying at the mansion while Donna was away.

Donna didn't even question the amount of forms that Angela had her sign, knowing that good old Angela would take care of everything. And take care of everything she did.

Donna didn't even bother to watch the press conference announcing her departure, knowing share prices would take a hit, instead she reveled in the feeling that everything was going to be okay.

That feeling was suitably quashed come that Sunday morning.



"Rise and shine sleepyhead, we've got a lot to do today!" Shouted Keegan as he tore open the silk curtains letting the morning light stream into in Donna's palatial bedroom.

"What the fuck are you doing Keegan?!" Shouted Donna as she put on the glasses s Daniel had given her.

"That's Mr Douglas from now on thank you very much" replied Keegan "And you'll be smart to mind your manners"

"What's going on?!"

"Well it's simple, I'm taking this bedroom as my own, you need to pack up all your crap from in here and get it shifted"

"How dare you talk to me like that! Who the hell do you think you are?!" Spat Donna

"Well, it's not who I think I am, it's who I know I am, I'm Keegan Douglas, a man with power of attorney over one Donna Valens and one of Miss Dede Valen's legal guardians and in case you're not keeping up, that's you honey!" throwing a file onto the bed.

"That can't be true" Donna cried as she frantically searched through the contents, seeing all the documents she had been so foolish to sign blindly. "If you're one of my guardians, then who?...."

"Oh that would be me" announced Angela as she entered the room, walking over to Keegan and embracing him. She had apparently been shopping and looked amazing in a Louis Vuitton suit, matching purse and Valentino heels. "To be honest Dede, we've grown quite sick of putting up with your arrogant and dismissive nature. We've been harboring this plan for you ever since we learned that Keegan's friend Dan could do this to you."

"You two? Together?"

"Of course" replied Keegan "You don't think your lazy ass was keeping me satisfied do you? And who else do you treat like shit? Angela and I had common ground, our hatred for you"

"But that doesn't matter now Dede, we have you right where we want you" remarked Angela

"No! I won't let you get away with this!" Screamed Donna, lunging towards Angela intent on tearing her limb from limb, but before she could get anywhere near her though, she was snatched up by Keegan who deftly deposited his much smaller and lighter former mistress across his knee.

"It's. Not. Like. You. Have. A. Choice." Replied Keegan, his words punctuated by punishingly hard swats on Donna's tight little bottom which was covered only by the diaphanous nightgown she had worn to bed. Despite the fact that she no longer had the curvaceous body to fill it out like she used to she had worn it because it had made her feel something like her old sexy self. It however proved to be absolutely no protection from Keegan's stinging swats and within seconds she was kicking her little legs and bawling her eyes out like a little child. It was beyond mortifying for the once imperious CEO and only when she stopped struggling and promised to do everything her new guardian's told her to do was she finally released.

Stood back on her feet Donna couldn't help but rub her sore burning little bottom as tears of pain and humiliation continued to roll down her cheeks. During her spanking the overlarge nightgown had gotten skewed and fallen off one shoulder exposing the entirety of her small pert right breast. Keegan and Angela shared a look, it was hard for either of them to believe that this was the woman that had terrorized and dominated them just a few days earlier.

"Now be a good girl and go check out your new room, won't you?" Keegan suggested.

And with that Angela grabbed her diminutive charge by the wrist, dragging her towards what had been one of the smallest guest bedrooms in her mansion. Once inside, the gravity of the situation dawned on Donna. Still sobbing, she could see this was clearly the room of a young girl, a fact reinforced by the school uniform hanging on the closet door.

"What gives?!" She asked "I might be younger but not enough to attend school!"

"That's where you're wrong Dede," laughed Angela, "With you being such a late bloomer, it won't be hard to convince the lovely Catholic school in town that you're actually fifteen, after all, that's what it says on your birth certificate..."

"No! You can't fucking do this to me!"

"Right, that's it young lady!" Shouted Keegan as he dragged Donna to the bathroom by her ear "I warned you to mind your manners" he spat as he proceeded to lather up a flannel and insert it squarely in her mouth.

"If you're going to act like a child, we're going to treat you like a child!" Laughed Angela as Donna spat suds into the toilet, "You should be thankful we didn't just pack you off to a horrid boarding school."

"Now are you going to behave?" Asked Keegan as if he were talking to a child. Donna had little option and solemnly nodded her head.



Donna, now trapped as Dede, spent the rest of the day cleaning out her old bedroom under the watchful gaze of her new guardians. She was allowed to keep all her personal and family mementos, but all her expensive designer clothes and shoes, her jewellery collection and all her cosmetics and beauty products were moved into a locked storeroom and became the sole providence of Angela.

Halfway through moving all this she was even forced to give up the ill-fitting nightgown she was wearing. Angela told her that it simply wasn't fit for a girl her age and she had to stand there naked in the hallway while the woman she used to torment about the smallest things found her something more appropriate to wear. When Angela returned and handed her the little pink t-shirt that said "Spoiled Brat" across its front and the tiny little yellow shorts she almost balked at putting them on.

When she thought back at the agonizing spanking she had endured not long before though she thought better of refusing to wear the proffered garments, no matter how childish they were and put them on along with the pink ankle socks and some cheap white canvas keds she was given. She found later that her new dresser contained nothing more elegant or sophisticated than the kiddie clothes she had been given causing a near bought of depression. The collection of cheap, teen clothes that had been purchased, no doubt with her own money, let her know that Angela and Keegan clearly meant business.

Her evening meal was a rather childish meal of fish sticks and fries which she even had to prepare herself. She wasn't allowed any wine or alcohol as she was now technically underage and was forced to drink milk, which she had always found disgusting.



That night Keegan took her upstairs and put her to bed well before it was even 10pm. As she slipped off the brat t-shirt and shorts and slipped into the short cotton nightshirt she silently pleaded for Keegan to give her a pity fuck. She gave him the sexiest poutiest little look she could manage and dropped to her knees before him, prepared to do something she had never done for any man before, just to feel that she was still a grown woman, even if for just a moment. Keegan however wasn't interested in the least, "I have a wonderful, grown woman just down the hall, why would I stoop to fucking you anymore if I don't have to?" he asked as he picked her up by the arm and marched her to her little single bed where she was ordered to go to sleep like a good girl and not disturb the adults of the household. Sleep though was hard to come by that night, what with all that she had been through that day, and with the sounds of enthusiastic love making echoing from down the hall.



Come Monday morning Angela delighted in dressing the previously fashion forward and previously always impeccably dressed young Dede in the depressingly drab uniform of her new school. To further humiliate her Angela dressed Dede herself as if she were unable to do even such a simple task without the assistance of an adult. She enjoyed the looks of utter embarrassment on Dede's face as she pulled the cheap full cut white cotton knickers up her coltish legs and around her slim hips and slipped the tight bosom flattening undershirt down over her already diminished chest making her look almost completely flatchested. The starched shirt and boxy and unflattering plaid jumper only further obscured what little of a figure she had and for Angela at least, the childish white knee socks and dorky saddle shoes were just the icing on the cake. Her formerly demanding boss had been completely reduced to a feckless child. She had won.

During the drive to the school, Dede couldn't help but admit she looked every bit the powerless little schoolgirl. Defeated, she knew she had to go along with what whatever Angela and Keegan had planned for her if she ever hoped to reclaim her former glory, something that Angela and Keegan wouldn't be allowing anytime soon.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm simply speechless now.
It has been a long time since we last seen you.
Nice to have you back old mate.

Usa123456789

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic that you are back, thank you for sharing this great story x

JM6379 said...

Welcome back.

Tcheser said...

Well I am glad everyone enjoyed the story, but I can hardly take all the credit. The majority of the heavy lifting was done by Blurmy. I commissioned him to write this story based on an idea I had. When he was done I edited it and added a few more pages of details, so it is more of a collaboration. I have been very busy of late and have had little time to write.