Saturday, June 29, 2013

Story: A Big Misunderstanding


A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING

by Tcheser

"So, what exactly are you trying to tell me?" the balding middle aged Headmaster of St. Christians asked the pretty young female student standing pigeon towed before his desk. She looked very contrite but according to his secretary she was a very naughty young freshman by the name of Suzie. She hesitated only a moment before answering.

"Please sir, you must believe me. This is all just a misunderstanding. A big misunderstanding," she pleaded. "I'm not really one of your students."

At this he looked dubious, but she continued nevertheless.

"I'm a grown woman. My name is really Jeanette Morgan. I'm a very successful lawyer. I have an office downtown overlooking the river. I just came here this morning to arrange schooling for my niece, Suzie Wilkins. She was sent to stay with me after her mother, my sister, had to go into rehab. She has always struggled with alcoholism you see and it has had a very negative effect on Suzie. She acts out, tells lies and is constantly getting in trouble. I thought maybe St. Christians could straighten her out."

"Very interesting, but if you're this Jeanette Morgan, where is the real Suzie?" the Headmaster asked as he watched her with amusement.


"I was just getting to that," Jeanette explained slowly and with obvious embarrassment. "We, that is Suzie and I, arrived here at the school very early this morning because I had to be back downtown by eight. No one seemed to be in yet, so we waited in the parking lot for someone to arrive that I could leave Suzie with. But... before I had a chance to meet with anyone Suzie snatched up my purse when I wasn't looking. It had my car keys and all my ID and money in it. By the time I noticed she had gotten in my car and drove off stranding me here."

At this the Headmaster looked her up and down. She was very uncomfortable under his gaze and blushed profusely. She shifted her feet childishly and tried not to look him in the eye. The Headmaster seemed very skeptical.

"I'm sorry if I am having a hard time believing what you say to be true. That is a St. Christian's school uniform is it not?" he then asked motioning to what the young woman was wearing.

"Well, yes it is, sir," Jeanette answered softly.

After Suzie had driven off it got cloudy very quickly and began to rain. Jeanette cursed her luck and the fact that her new silk suit was getting wet. Thinking quickly she looked for a way into the school. Finally she found a side entrance that was open and slipped inside.

"Yes, I thought it was," the Headmaster replied and shook his head. "Maybe you can enlighten me to why anyone other then a student of St. Christians would have such a uniform."

"Well, Sir... I had to put it on. I was soaked by the storm and needed something dry to wear," she explained shyly. Which was true. By the time she finally entered the school she was soaked to the bone. This is how one of the teachers there found her. Mrs. Jenkins had been at the school early to set up her teaching plan for the substitute who would be replacing her for a few days while she attended a funeral upstate. When she stumbled upon the rain drenched Jeanette she was quite startled. When she regained her composure she saw Jeanette was obviously distressed.

The teacher was actually very nice despite inadvertently causing the confusion Jeanette currently found herself facing. Trying to help she had offered the drenched stranger some hot coffee and a change of clothes. Unfortunately all she had to give her to wear was a school uniform. Reluctantly Jeanette put it on. She was soaked and even more importantly didn't want to insult the woman who was trying to be nice.

The uniform was very far removed from the stylish designer suit she had been wearing just moments earlier. It consisted of a blue, green, and black plaid pinafore skirt made of itchy wool and a starched white cotton blouse with a large rounded collar. It even had an attached ribbon tie which Jeanette felt obligated to fasten. Altogether it was quite functional and quite unattractive.

"Mrs. Jenkins was nice enough to give me these clothes so I wouldn't catch my death of cold. At least that's how she put it," Jeanette elaborated for the Headmaster's benefit.

"I see," the Headmaster said with a smile that belied the fact that he might not. He stood up and came out from behind his desk to stand in front of the nervous woman. He then took a pointer off his desk and pointed downward toward the floor at her legs. "And do you always wear footwear like that?" He motioned to her knee socks and Mary Jane style shoes. "Surely your shoes wouldn't have gotten that wet if you outside for only a short time?"

"No, sir," she began to explain. "I was wearing stockings and heels this morning. One of your teachers made me put them on."

An old Bitty named Ms. Willis had arrived in the interim and had done that. She was at least seventy years old and nearly blind. Jeanette had run into her after Mrs. Jenkins left to check on something. The old bat believed Jeanette to be a new student, probably the Suzie Wilkins she had been expecting and couldn't be convinced otherwise.

When she saw Jeanette in the school uniform but wearing stockings and four inch black heels she was aghast. She was a lot stronger then she looked and Jeanette quite petite. Jeanette in fact was only about 5' 2" on a good day and always wore high heels to look taller. She tried to struggle with the furious old witch at first but soon gave up when Ms. Willis twisted her ear very painfully. She then brought Jeanette or Suzie as she called her to her office. There she had some spare white cotton knee socks and patent leather Mary Jane's in just her size. Methodically she stripped Jeanette of her stockings and heels and then forced the now contrite girl to put them on.

Without her heels she was now much shorter at least in her mind. The loss of her stockings also took its toll on her ego. The knee socks were decidedly juvenile and made her legs look skinny and knobby like a little girls.

"Hmmm..." the Headmaster seemed to consider her for a moment before continuing. "And do you always wear your hair like this? I don't think I've seen many successful attorneys that wear their hair like that. Did the same teacher that made you change, do that? It's not one of our policies to dictate hairstyles. All we require is that hair be neat and not of an extreme color or style," he asked motioning with his pointer at her hair.

"Ummm... No Sir," the poor woman replied once again almost shaking with embarrassment. "I put my hair like this."

Jeanette could have kicked herself. After having been forced to change into the new footwear Jeanette had been left in Ms. Willis's office by herself for a moment while Ms. Willis went to call the head office.

Unable to leave the office because the teacher had locked the door Jeanette found herself looking into a floor length mirror waiting for Ms. Willis to return. As she looked in the mirror she was amazed at how much she really did look like a younger girl. A school girl even. The only thing that ruined the illusion was her hair. It was still set in a very severe and adult style even if it was matted down because it was wet. Having nothing better to do she tried to fix her hair and as she did so absently parted it and put it in pigtails using some plaid ribbons she found on Ms. Willis's desk. It would be more manageable that way at least until she could set it properly. Only now in front of the Headmaster did she see the mistake she had made.

"Ah, I see." The Headmaster pondered the situation for a moment after hearing Jeanette's lengthy explanation about her hair. "It's all just a matter of coincidences then isn't it? Simply a mere misunderstanding is it?"

"Yes, that's right sir," Jeanette brightened. "Now if you could just call me a cab I'll be on my way."

"And I can trust you to find the real Suzie and return her to the school for discipline?"

"Yes, of course. I'll make sure she returns-"

"Absurd!" he suddenly replied. "Absurd, just like the rest of this cock and bull story. I swear I don't know how or why you kids think you can get away with telling such outlandish lies to adults."

"I, I-" Jeanette stumbled under the stern angry gaze of the Headmaster.

"The answer is because you are foolish little children who have no respect for authority. That I don't tolerate. Your aunt was very wise to bring you here to us, Suzie. We pride ourselves on reforming naughty lying little girls into respectable young women," he explained as he took Jeanette by the arm and marched her around behind his desk. There he sat and pulled her little form over his big lap.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jeanette cried as she struggled to get away. The Headmaster was far too strong of course though.

"What exactly do you think I'm doing, Suzie?" he asked as he expertly tossed up her short skirt and pulled her panties down below her shapely ass cheeks. Jeanette gasped as she realized what was coming next. Then as the first of many painful spankings to come landed with a smack he explained with a smile on his face - "I'm taking care of our big misunderstanding!"

No comments: