Saturday, July 13, 2013

Story: The Perfect School

THE PERFECT SCHOOL
by Tcheser

“I’m so glad that you have chosen to send your daughter to St. Crispin’s” the calculating headmistress Mrs. Ramsey said as she finalized the admission forms and readied them for her visitor Mrs. Angela Clark’s signature.

“Stepdaughter,” the beautiful Angela corrected the headmistress. She took a long sip of the sherry Mrs. Ramsey had offered her and brushed back a lock of her long wavy blonde hair.

“Yes, of course, that’s right. I recall now. You mentioned she was your husband’s daughter from his previous wife’s previous marriage”

“Yes, so she’s not related by blood to either of us. Rex took custody of her when her real mother died. And she’s quite a handful let me tell you, she’s eighteen but looks twenty one.”

“I would have to agree. From the photo you gave me I would have guessed she was much older if you hadn’t already told me her age.” Ramsey agreed as she looked again at the girl’s photo. “She must be difficult around the house.”

“You have no idea,” Angela tossed her hands up in frustration.

“Probably also a bit of a worry around your husband…” Ramsey probed gently.

“…Yes…” Angela replied after a moment’s thought.

“Strutting around, tempting him with her soft nubile body… talking back to you … making demands… ” Ramsey elaborated.

“…Yes… the oversexed little strumpet” Angela growled through clenched teeth as her hands curled into balls and went white. Then finishing her drink in one large gulp, she regained her composure and smiled unconvincingly “But I love the dickens out of her.”

“I bet you do,” Ramsey smiled back. “And I can assure you she will be well looked after at our boarding school. Year round if you would like, Mrs. Clark”

“Excellent, and please call me Angela” the younger woman beamed as she helped herself to another stiff drink.


“Very well, Angela, I’m delighted that you are pleased. In fact…” Ramsey began conspiratorially as she leaned across her desk. Intrigued Angela leaned in as well. “I can make certain that your stepdaughters stay here is very… special.”

“How special?” Angela asked with an evil gleam in her eye. She had always wanted to take her stepdaughter, Rachel, down a peg or two and this seemed to be the perfect opportunity.

“Well…” Ramsey began “I can make sure she only wears what we deem acceptable for her wear. I can have all her fancy clothes taken away from her and only allow her to wear what we give her. That of course will be a crisp St. Crispin’s Academy uniform and I guarantee wearing a tight starched collar and itchy cotton tights every day will work wonders on her attitude. And once we wash off all her makeup and cut her pretty hair she won’t be so teen model cute.”

“You can do that?” Angela asked nervously looking around.

“Of course, I’m the headmistress; I can do whatever I want.” Ramsey replied with a grin. “Here’s the uniform we issue. Have a look.” Ramsey said passing a large box across her desk to Angela. The fiendish stepmother took it and quickly opened it. She stared at it for a moment before starting to giggle. She held it up and continued to laugh as she envisioned Rachel wearing it.

“Oh, my God” she said breathlessly.

“It’s about your size. You can try that on if you like” Ramsey suggested.

“Can I?” Angela asked still laughing. Ramsey nodded. Angela had never gone to a school that required uniforms. Trying it on was such a naughty idea.

“I can also make sure she finds it very hard to fit in here. There are girls here with very sour dispositions who are just waiting to find someone weaker then themselves to pick on. If I make it clear Rachel is fair game, they will make her life hell I can assure you. If I also restrict her from all field trips, fun outings, dances and sports, she’ll be a total social outcast. I can even make her grades suffer in the same manner forcing her to take remedial classes. Possibly even hold her back a few grades.”

“What else can you do?” Angela asked intrigued. She had by now slipped out of her expensive designer dress, matching shrug and the five inch heels she always wore. She pulled the white cotton tights up over her shapely legs and fancy silk panties. The tights were very thick and Angela’s lower half immediately began to grow warm.

“I can also, and I’m sure you’ll love this, make sure she goes to bed every night with a sore bottom. We spank here after all” The school administrator said with an evil smile “That will take a lot of the starch out of her.” Angela positively beamed as Ramsey went on “There are innumerable rules here at St. Crispin’s and if enforced no girl can escape my paddle for long… and that’s without taking any special interest in Rachel. Should I do that then she could quite possibly be spending most of class time and nearly all of her free time getting the switch, writing lines, getting her naughty mouth washed out with soap, standing in the corner etc…”

“Oh yes, please take an interest in her.” Angela urged as she put on and buttoned the uniforms starched yellow cotton blouse. It was long sleeved, fit awkwardly and had a tight peter pan collar.

“Then if you like, I can do what I have found is really effective in breaking a stubborn girl, I can humiliate her. Make her work in the kitchen or at cleaning the halls or bathrooms. I can administer twice or thrice daily panty checks to see if she has the right ones on, as well as to see if they are dry. If they are not of course that means she goes back into diapers for a while. At the same time I can make her spread herself so I can verify that she’s still a virgin and hasn’t been playing with herself. There are special punishments for that. Then there is Cod liver oil treatments for her bowels as well as the occasional enema and anything else I think up.”

“That all sounds simply wonderful” Angela said as she next stepped into the boxy plaid jumper, pulled it up over her shoulders and zipped it up the back. She then walked over to a full length mirror to see how she looked.

“It will cost extra” Ramsey informed her as she joined her at the mirror.

“I’m not worried about that. We’re talking about my stepdaughter’s care and education after all,” Angela said and then laughed when she saw what she looked like in the mirror, “It’s absolutely hideous!” She turned this way and that checking herself out in the mirror. There was no angle in which the uniform was even halfway flattering.

She was only a handful of years older than her stepdaughter and was actually usually quite attractive. It was just about her only redeeming quality and that which snagged Rachel’s lonely widowed father. Even her gym toned figure however looked horrible in the boxy unflattering outfit though. Her long legs looked knobby and spindly in the thick opaque cotton tights and the high loose waist almost totally obscured her wonderful ass and still pert breasts. She felt the fabric of the jumper with her thumb and forefinger. It was thick and scratchy and not the kind of thing she would ever wear in a million years.

“Yes, it is dreadful isn’t it,” Ramsey mused “We had to draw from several different uniform suppliers to get it just the way we wanted it.” She bragged “And Rachel will be just about the only one wearing it.”

“How so?” Angela asked puzzled “Isn’t it the school uniform?”

“Yes it is THE school issue uniform…” Ramsey began as she helped Angela fashion the plaid tie at her collar. “But few girls actually wear it. Other dresses, other shirts, others articles of clothing are wearable under the dress code. What the other girls wear ends up being much more fashionable and flattering. However…”

“Rachel won’t have any other clothes to wear,” Angela finished Ramsey’s thought as the headmistress helped her put on the appalling moss green cardigan sweater that went none too well with the uniform. “She’ll have to wear this revolting uniform all the time. She’ll look like such a dork” she giggled excitedly as Ramsey further helped her by removing the dangly diamond earrings, gold necklace and rings she wore.

Sitting in two chairs Ramsey then took first one of Angela’s lovely feet and then the other in her hands and helped her into a pair of clumsy two tone navy saddle shoes. Just like one would do with a small child. “Does your step daughter take any prescription medicines regularly? And does she ever wear glasses” Ramsey asked as she tied the brown and white shoe laces for Angela.

“No, she has perfect vision. I would kill for that girl’s eyesight. She has food allergies though. She takes pills for that I believe.” Angela answered as she imagined again her fashion parade step daughter trying to look cool in the dorky school uniform. “Why do you ask?”

Ramsey smiled before she answered. “I can really delight Rachel by taking the liberty of having her pills delivered in the form of... suppositories. Perhaps I can even get one of the head girl’s to administer them for me.”

“Wouldn’t that be delightful! Prissy little miss perfect Rachel having to surrender her perfect little bottom to another student so they could stick pills up it. How devastating that would be for her.” Angela said as she stood and walked about in the big clunky school shoes listening to the dull clomp they made on the hardwood floors of Ramsey’s office, so different than the sound her heels had made. They were also a little small and Ramsey had tied the laces very tight. “But…” Angela began somewhat soberly.

“Yes, Angela” Ramsey urged her to continue.

“How…How do I know you will actually do all these things you say you’ll do?” Angela finally spelled out. “I mean, I’ve hired nannies and governesses who have all claimed they will be their sternest ever with her. They told me they would rein her in but once I hired them they did nothing. Some even became friends with the little bitch.”

“Ah, I see your point.” Ramsey said with understanding. “You want to be certain that I will hold up my part of the bargain. That’s commendable, Angela. I like that kind of commitment,” she flattered Angela without really even trying,“And I would like to give you satisfaction.” She said as she stepped up behind Angela now towering over her in her high heeled boots and placed her hands on the shorter woman’s shoulders.

“And how do you plan to do that?” Angela asked sedately as she watched the two of them in the mirror. Dressed like this she almost looked like she could attend a school like this. It was chilling.

“Well, the only way I see to give you the certainty you seek…" Ramsey began "Is for you to spend a day in my care.” She saw Angela shudder a bit at the thought and continued quickly. “A day in my care to be sure the YEARS Rachel spends in my care will be spent in the way you desire. To be sure she suffers as she so rightly deserves.”

Angela cringed at the thought and nearly told the woman no, but after thinking about all the time Rachel would spend here she found it actually excited her that she could have a chance to know exactly what it would be like for her. She wouldn’t have to sit and wonder what was happening at St. Crispin’s. She would KNOW.

“It’s as you say the only way I can be certain. When could we begin?” Angela inquired.

“We can begin immediately,” Ramsey said with a warm smile as if they were sharing a fun little game. “Just sign this liability waiver and we can have you in school right away. I believe the girls are just about to break for lunch.”

Angela considered the document and thinking again about the intimate knowledge of what her stepdaughter would soon endure she smiled, “I’ll do it!” she cried and signed the waiver with a flourish.

Ramsey then led her new student to the door and passed her into the hands of her assistant to be led to lunch and to all the experiences she had outlined for a delighted Angela. "Enjoy your time here!" she called after her "I'm certain it will be memorable!"



Her meeting finished the headmistress returned to her office and poured two drinks. One for herself and one for a figure who stepped from the shadows to join her. "She actually took me up on the offer," Ramsey mused in disbelief.

"Well of course she did," the newcomer replied taking one of the drinks. She was much younger than the headmistress, young enough to be one of her students, and quite a looker. "Just as we planned you made the school sound perfect and her desire to be absolutely certain made your offer simply irresistible..."

"Well I hope she enjoys everything I described for her as that is exactly what that witch is going to be getting while she is here," Ramsey sneered.

"It's no less than she deserves. She's a gold digger and as she just demonstrated, a remorseless monster. I don't know how I can ever thank you for all your help."

"Don't worry about it a bit, your mother was a good friend, and it was my pleasure... Rachel."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great little story!
I love the way the trap is set. Offering her more and more option (some she would never think of) and force her to endure them herself.
Spanking, humiliation, diapers, suppositories,...
I love it!

Anonymous said...

Great story! I really like it!
But... from the moment Angela starts to dress in uniform, you can tell stright away on how it is going to end... On the other hand, we know what to suspect anyway, beeing on this website ;)
Well done!